AsiaHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

the RANDOM THREAD.

+7
Teddy_M
eunmin
ProPhoenix
Akaiken
elenko94
hikkiFM
jaemi33
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 8]

76the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 4 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:16 pm

Akaiken

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Bored... why can't I do something good this time? T_T

77the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 4 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:32 pm

elenko94

NEWS MOD/ Writer
NEWS MOD/ Writer

Akaiken wrote:Bored... why can't I do something good this time? T_T

oh, you're here again Very Happy

or was at least...

78the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 4 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:33 pm

Akaiken

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

And so you are... still not 6pm there, eh? XD

79the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 4 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:34 pm

elenko94

NEWS MOD/ Writer
NEWS MOD/ Writer

xD nope, its only 3.30 pm ish
i went and baked for school before <.<
i tried before but it didnt turn out good, so im going to keep a close eye at it this time Shocked

80the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 4 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:40 pm

Akaiken

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Still can't seem to think to do something productive today. Maybe I'll just go to sleep laters.

81the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 4 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:34 pm

elenko94

NEWS MOD/ Writer
NEWS MOD/ Writer

I hate putting make up on...its so bothersome

82the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 4 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:36 am

Teddy_M

AsiaNewbie
AsiaNewbie

have written my latin exam today...aish~ i dont like it, but in 2 months i will never have latin again...haha *hysteric*

10min ago it was like 30°, really hot and now its raining like hell <.< but its okay, its mild now...

tomorrow i will now if i have passed the written exam on my latinum.. if i failed it would be hard and i would probably cry, but its not that important. i just waisted 3 years of my life with it...but i cant use the latinum anyway^^

i nee a signature i think.. a picture maybe...hmm..how do you upload it here..i think i must try it, maybe i will find out^^

83the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 4 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:34 am

engiss23

AsiaNewbie
AsiaNewbie

Something random - I skipped school today and hanged out with my friends , gathered mushrooms and now I really hate my home-room teacher because she is bothering my friends and saying them to change my way of thinking and attitude towards school.

And....it seems that this thread is somehow revolving around studying . Very Happy

84the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 4 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:49 am

ProPhoenix

AsiaFan
AsiaFan

I did Latin for 4 years at school and I must say ... I'm glad that I've quit those lessons ... I had to study a lot, they were everything but interesting and in the end they never really helped me any further in my life...

Btw... I've been playing RE5 for half an hour instead of studying for German xD I'm going to fail soooo hard xD I'll give you guys an update tomorrow after having done the exam...

Auf wiedersehen, meine Freunden... ooh ein Keks Smile aw Sad Ich werde sehr schlechte Noten in Deutsch haben, ich weise das schon auf diesem Augenblick...

85the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 4 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:42 am

elenko94

elenko94
NEWS MOD/ Writer
NEWS MOD/ Writer

yes, this thread seems to circle around studies xDD

so i came home from the prom thing, and im really happy i went...
if not only for me to spend at least some kind of closeness to my classmates..
I think i actually have a tiny crush for one of the guys -__-
thats annoying <.<

oh, and my teacher danced as well, actually most of the teachers danced xDD
i filmed most of it with my cell phone camera...didnt get a great picture but w/ever..
I only wish i had someone else to go with though, like a bf or something

86the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 4 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:49 am

jaemi33

jaemi33
Admin
Admin

There is something I want to tell to somebody. I just can't get my hopes up for me to say it straight. lol

Have a nice day everyone. ^^

https://www.facebook.com/LHyKzZ

87the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 4 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:15 pm

eunmin

eunmin
Admin
Admin

Last Night after our dinner, I was looking for a cold water to quench my thirst. I opened the ref and saw a glass. I drank it and O.O... it's not water but a gin(an alcoholic drink that looks like water when it's pure). I'm not able to smell it because I have cold. huhu.. It really made me feel dizzy .

https://www.facebook.com/eunmin25

88the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 4 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:15 pm

jaemi33

jaemi33
Admin
Admin

Making Chicken Sandwich~ YUM YUM! XDD

89the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 4 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:49 pm

ProPhoenix

ProPhoenix
AsiaFan
AsiaFan

Lol yeah, this thread was all about studying Sad Just one last thing :
Yey I did fairly decent on my exam Smile

I'm addicted to 'Invincible Youth', going to see episode 3 now...

My favourite pokémon is mewtwo... because he's so cool Smile

I'm addicted to chocolate xD (that's alright for a guy right ?)

90the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 4 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:04 pm

jaemi33

jaemi33
Admin
Admin

I finally realize that I am liking Xander more than Kevin~ OMONA! HAHAHAHA~~

Finished hosting the AsiaHolics twitter awhile ago~ haha.. gotta rest!! XD

91the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 4 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:13 pm

jaemi33

jaemi33
Admin
Admin

U-kiss will be arriving in the Phillipines on the 13th of June at 11:30am.

And I was thinking of stalking them... hehe, kidding. Wink

92the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 4 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:44 pm

Akaiken

Akaiken
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Worked again and saw Gundams! XD

Me day is fulfilled! XD

93the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 4 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:32 pm

elenko94

elenko94
NEWS MOD/ Writer
NEWS MOD/ Writer

I had a lot of fun yesterday and today xDD
we watched the short movies all the 9th graders had done in art class during last years semester..

one of the funniest ones were made from a couple of guys in class E
I'm in F btw, but i used to go in E
and the letter doesnt mean what kind of grades we get xD
it was a lot of fun though
then i think one of the most emotional movies where from a couple of girls in my class about anorexia, and how it affected her and how she no longer wanted to be part of that group that didnt eat and was "forced" to run a lot...

it was one of the best in my opinion
then it was some that werent all that great =_o
still, i enjoyed it a lot

oh and i handed over the things i baked the loved it ^^
i was really happy

94the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 4 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:03 am

engiss23

engiss23
AsiaNewbie
AsiaNewbie

Today i ate a donut which was supposed to have a kiwi taste.....it tasted like dry bread.... Very Happy

and my cat is sadist - he woke me up at 4:30 a.m. because he wanted to go to kitchen

95the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 4 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:26 am

cowazaki

cowazaki
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer

me and my family is going on vacation to osaka this saturday.. my mom thought we were leaving friday and was so nervous.

96the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 4 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:03 am

ProPhoenix

ProPhoenix
AsiaFan
AsiaFan

You're lucky xD You're able to go on vacation to Osaka, while I have to study and can only dream about it Sad

Anyway... I'm addicted to the newest 4minute album xD It's really good Smile

97the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 4 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:57 pm

jaemi33

jaemi33
Admin
Admin

I had a nice yet weird dream last night. But the aftermath is that, my head is FREAKIN' painful. T_________T~

98the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 4 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:04 pm

cowazaki

cowazaki
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer

I just bought the most expensive seats for the upcoming F.I.R. concert in Hong Kong!! xD so happy

99the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 4 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:47 pm

Akaiken

Akaiken
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Just got back from work. Just paid some tax bills... that's all.

100the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 4 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:10 pm

jaemi33

jaemi33
Admin
Admin

Will post my fiction now~ YIPEEE!! XD

101the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 4 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:04 pm

Wei Ming

Wei Ming
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

What a busy day today.....so tired ! hmmm what should i cook tonite~

102the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 4 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:25 pm

hikkiFM

hikkiFM
Admin
Admin

im on the chat! why dont u go there? T^T

https://asiaholics.forumotion.com

103the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 4 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:23 pm

jaemi33

jaemi33
Admin
Admin

ACK~ I am not yet finish dealing with HTML codes. AISH~ >___<

104the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 4 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:38 pm

elenko94

elenko94
NEWS MOD/ Writer
NEWS MOD/ Writer

I thought it would be so much more fun "graduating" from school, but it's not, i'm actually a bit sad over it...i wanted school to end so much under these 3 years but now, when we're finally were there i didnt want to, i've grown so attached to the personal and teachers...
gah, why are saying goodbye so sad T.T

105the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 4 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:50 pm

Akaiken

Akaiken
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Work again this day... and it rained when I was about to go home.

Nature really wants to kill me, I guess... T_T

106the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 4 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:51 pm

elenko94

elenko94
NEWS MOD/ Writer
NEWS MOD/ Writer

it rains here as well, thats why i'm in a bad mood... -___-
I feel like sleeping all the time, but i wont get better by it...

107the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 4 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:52 pm

Akaiken

Akaiken
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

You're not feeling well, elen?

108the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 4 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:55 pm

elenko94

elenko94
NEWS MOD/ Writer
NEWS MOD/ Writer

no, i feel restless... and im really tired... its been awhile since i felt like this..
i feel worthless D:
since i got nothing to do

109the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 4 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:01 pm

Akaiken

Akaiken
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Hmm... why not do something productive today?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum