AsiaHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

the RANDOM THREAD.

+7
Teddy_M
eunmin
ProPhoenix
Akaiken
elenko94
hikkiFM
jaemi33
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 8]

126the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 6 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:34 pm

Wei Ming

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Although I'm not a Philippine citizen but I want to celebrate it to. Happy 112th Independence Day ! cheers

You're not alone Hikki, I will accompany you ^^

127the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 6 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:39 pm

elenko94

NEWS MOD/ Writer
NEWS MOD/ Writer

why does little children got so much energy x.x
they just jump and jump and run around for 5 hours straight DX

128the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 6 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:44 pm

Wei Ming

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

I dont know.... Rolling Eyes but being a children is cool, cause you dont need to worry about anything. You just playing around all day long.

129the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 6 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:51 pm

elenko94

NEWS MOD/ Writer
NEWS MOD/ Writer

I remember i when i was little, i put on a certain song from the swedish eurovision song contest, and ran around in my brothers room and danced and stuff Laughing
I also jumped in their beds <.<
and i also put curry in my brothers bed because i hated him -__-
i still dont like him...

130the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 6 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:55 pm

Wei Ming

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Shocked how many brother and sister you have elen ?

131the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 6 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:35 pm

Akaiken

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Finally got the chance to have our pet puppy to a vet. She's sick... T_T

132the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 6 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:40 pm

ProPhoenix

AsiaFan
AsiaFan

I'm going to root for South-Korea at the World Championship in a few hours !!! I hope they'll win against Greece (they probably will, Park will kick their asses for sure ! xD) I found a few snacks for during the game and a bottle of coke (so unhealthy but who cares >.<) I hope that there won't be too many vuvuzela's in the audience though xD Hearing the chants is a part of the game too !

Anyway, I'm going to vote tomorrow for the first time !!!!! I feel so ... <nothing special>

I'm 'learning' for my math exam Sad

I think 'Koyote's' new song 'Return' is really good Smile It has a nice beat to it, the clip is great and the singers are really good... this song really eases my mind...

Watch it here Smile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKNxx9xg8jc

133the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 6 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:52 pm

elenko94

NEWS MOD/ Writer
NEWS MOD/ Writer

Wei Ming wrote:Shocked how many brother and sister you have elen ?

I got 2 brothers, they're between 20-23 xD
i dont know exactly how old they are....

i'm cold <.<

134the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 6 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:58 pm

Akaiken

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

^ try using a blanket while your at the front of your PC. or turn off the A/C?

135the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 6 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:12 pm

elenko94

elenko94
NEWS MOD/ Writer
NEWS MOD/ Writer

we dont got A/C
I got my window opened though, but i dont want to close it...its a nice(ok, fairly nice) day outside

136the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 6 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:17 pm

Akaiken

Akaiken
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

^ I see... well, just use a blank to warm you up. Very Happy

137the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 6 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:07 pm

jaemi33

jaemi33
Admin
Admin

Just got home from the church. T___T My throat hurts from singing~~ LA~~

Anyway, I have to sleep early because tomorrow morning, I'll be serving the high ministries of Church. Oh well, good luck to me. ^^

gd nite, people. ^^

https://www.facebook.com/LHyKzZ

138the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 6 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:34 pm

ProPhoenix

ProPhoenix
AsiaFan
AsiaFan

Yey Smile South Korea won !!!! I'm so happy now Smile they could have done better, but they we're still great Very Happy

The only bad thing was that it sounded like they we're playing in a beehive xD stupid vuzuvelas xD worst 'music' instrument ever -_- believe me

139the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 6 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:37 am

elenko94

elenko94
NEWS MOD/ Writer
NEWS MOD/ Writer

im tired, i modded up oblivion today, <.< I cant see any difference xD
ok, maybe the water is a bit clearer than it was before...
or maybe im just blind i dont know for sure

140the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 6 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:46 am

jaemi33

jaemi33
Admin
Admin

First time to wake up 5.30 in the morningg~~ la, I hope I'll be like this when school enters~~ haha... okies~ OFF TO WORK today!!! HAPPY FIESTA, St. Anthony of Padua!! xD

And oh, Congratulations to KOREA! Thanks @ProPhoenix for reminding me!! haha, I was wearing a red shirt yesterday for cheering but totally missed the game. HAHA~

Have a nice day everyone!

141the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 6 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:06 pm

Akaiken

Akaiken
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Our puppy's still sick... T_T don't want her to die so young. -_-

142the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 6 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:37 pm

jaemi33

jaemi33
Admin
Admin

Sigh. I am SOOO regretful and heartbroken now.

Blame it to U-kiss if you're asking why.

~but LAH, I still LOOOVE them, I'm just hurt. T^T

143the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 6 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:46 pm

hikkiFM

hikkiFM
Admin
Admin

why what happened?

https://asiaholics.forumotion.com

144the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 6 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:53 pm

Akaiken

Akaiken
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

jaemi33 wrote:Sigh. I am SOOO regretful and heartbroken now.

I guess you haven't seen their performance on Party Pilipinas?

145the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 6 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:05 am

elenko94

elenko94
NEWS MOD/ Writer
NEWS MOD/ Writer

headache~ isn't headaches just lovely -__-
(sarcasm if anyone didn't catch that)

146the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 6 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:09 am

ProPhoenix

ProPhoenix
AsiaFan
AsiaFan

elenko94 wrote:headache~ isn't headaches just lovely -__-
(sarcasm if anyone didn't catch that)

I hate headaches ... especially the morning after going out late and having drunk way too much. Sometimes they even ruin my whole day xD

147the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 6 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:45 am

elenko94

elenko94
NEWS MOD/ Writer
NEWS MOD/ Writer

lol, i havent really been drunk so i got a headache from it xDD
gah, so annoying..i hate when things doesnt work the way they're suppose to...

148the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 6 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:29 am

ProPhoenix

ProPhoenix
AsiaFan
AsiaFan

I have been way too drunk way too many times Sad I already lost a few jackets/sweaters, had my bike repaired twice already, have had countless of bruises from falling or something, waking up almost every morning, reeking of alcohol/beer and my clothes 'drenched' in beer...

Not really proud of myself :'( but I always enjoy going out, so I don't mind waking up and being confronted with the consequences... even though I should do something about it xD

149the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 6 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:33 pm

jaemi33

jaemi33
Admin
Admin

Akaiken wrote:
jaemi33 wrote:Sigh. I am SOOO regretful and heartbroken now.

I guess you haven't seen their performance on Party Pilipinas?

Yeah~ And they didn't appear for Eat Bulaga either. I really tried waiting for them via phone but never saw them. >< I really feel so sad for not seeing them and even attending their concert. Sigh.

150the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 6 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:19 am

elenko94

elenko94
NEWS MOD/ Writer
NEWS MOD/ Writer

i'm proud over myself xDD
i went to school and to the other thing, closer to getting my money in 3 weeks!!!

151the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 6 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:25 am

ProPhoenix

ProPhoenix
AsiaFan
AsiaFan

Watching the game Japan - Cameroon Very Happy It's 1 - 0, I hope Japan makes another goal or at least wins ...

152the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 6 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:48 am

ProPhoenix

ProPhoenix
AsiaFan
AsiaFan

I've found a funny video just now by accident xD Guess who was at the game of S.Korea - Greece xD You might better turn your volume down, cause BEG's Narsha screams LOUD !!! 2AM's Jin Woon was also there, as you can see on the photo ! (And if you are wondering, the blond girl is a South African TV host) Just wanted to share this with you guys Very Happy

the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 6 Jinwoonnarsha

153the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 6 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:44 am

elenko94

elenko94
NEWS MOD/ Writer
NEWS MOD/ Writer

my tummy hurts -__-
I hate pms

154the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 6 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:00 am

ProPhoenix

ProPhoenix
AsiaFan
AsiaFan

elenko94 wrote:my tummy hurts -__-
I hate pms

I googled 'pms' and ... too much detail -_-
I hope you'll get better soon... that part of being a girl sucks, doesn't it ?

155the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 6 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:01 pm

eunmin

eunmin
Admin
Admin

My first day of my college life really sucks. Mad No Evil or Very Mad

https://www.facebook.com/eunmin25

156the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 6 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:47 pm

ProPhoenix

ProPhoenix
AsiaFan
AsiaFan

eunmin wrote:My first day of my college life really sucks. Mad No Evil or Very Mad

how come ?

157the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 6 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:00 pm

Akaiken

Akaiken
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Our beloved puppy died last Sunday... -_-

158the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 6 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:37 pm

l0belia

AsiaNewbie
AsiaNewbie

Akaiken wrote:Our beloved puppy died last Sunday... -_-

Aw... Again, my condolences. Sad

I'm excited for the weekend. ^_^

159the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 6 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:19 am

jaemi33

jaemi33
Admin
Admin

My first day was okay. I met a friend who loves Jpop and a little of Kpop. And she's an admin of otaku philippines! (although I heard it for the first time) haha.. I'll advise her to join us and affiliate with both groups! xDD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum