AsiaHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

the RANDOM THREAD.

+7
Teddy_M
eunmin
ProPhoenix
Akaiken
elenko94
hikkiFM
jaemi33
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 8]

101the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 5 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:04 pm

Wei Ming

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

What a busy day today.....so tired ! hmmm what should i cook tonite~

102the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 5 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:25 pm

hikkiFM

Admin
Admin

im on the chat! why dont u go there? T^T

https://asiaholics.forumotion.com

103the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 5 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:23 pm

jaemi33

Admin
Admin

ACK~ I am not yet finish dealing with HTML codes. AISH~ >___<

https://www.facebook.com/LHyKzZ

104the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 5 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:38 pm

elenko94

NEWS MOD/ Writer
NEWS MOD/ Writer

I thought it would be so much more fun "graduating" from school, but it's not, i'm actually a bit sad over it...i wanted school to end so much under these 3 years but now, when we're finally were there i didnt want to, i've grown so attached to the personal and teachers...
gah, why are saying goodbye so sad T.T

105the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 5 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:50 pm

Akaiken

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Work again this day... and it rained when I was about to go home.

Nature really wants to kill me, I guess... T_T

106the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 5 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:51 pm

elenko94

NEWS MOD/ Writer
NEWS MOD/ Writer

it rains here as well, thats why i'm in a bad mood... -___-
I feel like sleeping all the time, but i wont get better by it...

107the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 5 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:52 pm

Akaiken

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

You're not feeling well, elen?

108the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 5 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:55 pm

elenko94

NEWS MOD/ Writer
NEWS MOD/ Writer

no, i feel restless... and im really tired... its been awhile since i felt like this..
i feel worthless D:
since i got nothing to do

109the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 5 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:01 pm

Akaiken

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Hmm... why not do something productive today?

110the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 5 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:04 pm

elenko94

elenko94
NEWS MOD/ Writer
NEWS MOD/ Writer

hm, i dont got a lot of productive things to do...i blame the stupid rain as the cause for my mood -__-
although i think i'll go off line and play some computer games, that might make me more happy...or watch some movies on youtube...

111the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 5 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:08 pm

Akaiken

Akaiken
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

I guess that's one way of killing time and enjoying yourself at the same time. Very Happy

112the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 5 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:10 pm

elenko94

elenko94
NEWS MOD/ Writer
NEWS MOD/ Writer

i guess xD
I could bake, but we dont got all the things for me to do something...
and tomorrow im going out with a friend...

oh, and i got my bank card >o<
im going to activate it later on, but we need an ID first and we got a little tight with money so we have to wait until mom gets her other pay check

113the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 5 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:17 pm

Akaiken

Akaiken
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

It's my sister's birthday today but no celebration, hahaha!

114the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 5 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:19 pm

elenko94

elenko94
NEWS MOD/ Writer
NEWS MOD/ Writer

o.o why is there so dark in here <.<
i want to bake -__-
but i dont want to eat it, because i dont want to get fat(ter)

115the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 5 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:35 pm

Wei Ming

Wei Ming
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

cheer up yourself elen Wink

hahaha....nothing special for today, just got back from work and want to check out my mailbox. Surprised

116the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 5 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:37 pm

elenko94

elenko94
NEWS MOD/ Writer
NEWS MOD/ Writer

i'm a bit happier now, im writing my wishing list for my birthday >o<
so im better now

117the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 5 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:40 pm

Wei Ming

Wei Ming
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

that's good....glad to hear that....when is your birthday elen ?

118the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 5 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:41 pm

elenko94

elenko94
NEWS MOD/ Writer
NEWS MOD/ Writer

august 6th, so its awhile until then, my brother got his birthday next month i think, im not sure...
i always forget the birthdays o.o

119the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 5 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:45 pm

Wei Ming

Wei Ming
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

it's okay anyway, as long you celebrate it together ! mine is august 18th until then I wiil grow older >.< hahaha.... Razz

120the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 5 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:48 pm

elenko94

elenko94
NEWS MOD/ Writer
NEWS MOD/ Writer

i had a friend whose birthday was on august 12th, the same day im suppose to go back to the dentist <.<
i'll remember that dentist time for a long way since i will remember it with her b-day

i'm excited, i'm viewing stuff from lush, i hope mom will order some stuff to me >o<
since i really want them

121the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 5 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:00 am

Wei Ming

Wei Ming
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

time passes so quick, hope you'll get what you want ^^

122the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 5 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:19 am

elenko94

elenko94
NEWS MOD/ Writer
NEWS MOD/ Writer

yeah, I hope that as well....I sat down and discussed with my mom, we decided that i'll get what i want almost, i had to chose a soap away but i'll get the rest of it... >o<

123the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 5 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:41 am

hikkiFM

hikkiFM
Admin
Admin

im all alone here! ahahahahahahahahahaha Laughing

https://asiaholics.forumotion.com

124the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 5 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:00 pm

Akaiken

Akaiken
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

It's the Philippine Independence Day today, June 12th. Hahaha! Wondering what's going to happen this day...

125the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 5 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:24 pm

jaemi33

jaemi33
Admin
Admin

Happy 112th Philippine Independence Day!! MABUHAY!! XD

https://www.facebook.com/LHyKzZ

126the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 5 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:34 pm

Wei Ming

Wei Ming
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Although I'm not a Philippine citizen but I want to celebrate it to. Happy 112th Independence Day ! cheers

You're not alone Hikki, I will accompany you ^^

127the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 5 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:39 pm

elenko94

elenko94
NEWS MOD/ Writer
NEWS MOD/ Writer

why does little children got so much energy x.x
they just jump and jump and run around for 5 hours straight DX

128the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 5 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:44 pm

Wei Ming

Wei Ming
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

I dont know.... Rolling Eyes but being a children is cool, cause you dont need to worry about anything. You just playing around all day long.

129the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 5 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:51 pm

elenko94

elenko94
NEWS MOD/ Writer
NEWS MOD/ Writer

I remember i when i was little, i put on a certain song from the swedish eurovision song contest, and ran around in my brothers room and danced and stuff Laughing
I also jumped in their beds <.<
and i also put curry in my brothers bed because i hated him -__-
i still dont like him...

130the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 5 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:55 pm

Wei Ming

Wei Ming
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Shocked how many brother and sister you have elen ?

131the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 5 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:35 pm

Akaiken

Akaiken
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Finally got the chance to have our pet puppy to a vet. She's sick... T_T

132the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 5 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:40 pm

ProPhoenix

ProPhoenix
AsiaFan
AsiaFan

I'm going to root for South-Korea at the World Championship in a few hours !!! I hope they'll win against Greece (they probably will, Park will kick their asses for sure ! xD) I found a few snacks for during the game and a bottle of coke (so unhealthy but who cares >.<) I hope that there won't be too many vuvuzela's in the audience though xD Hearing the chants is a part of the game too !

Anyway, I'm going to vote tomorrow for the first time !!!!! I feel so ... <nothing special>

I'm 'learning' for my math exam Sad

I think 'Koyote's' new song 'Return' is really good Smile It has a nice beat to it, the clip is great and the singers are really good... this song really eases my mind...

Watch it here Smile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKNxx9xg8jc

133the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 5 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:52 pm

elenko94

elenko94
NEWS MOD/ Writer
NEWS MOD/ Writer

Wei Ming wrote:Shocked how many brother and sister you have elen ?

I got 2 brothers, they're between 20-23 xD
i dont know exactly how old they are....

i'm cold <.<

134the RANDOM THREAD. - Page 5 Empty Re: the RANDOM THREAD. Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:58 pm

Akaiken

Akaiken
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

^ try using a blanket while your at the front of your PC. or turn off the A/C?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum