AsiaHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

LOOKING FOR MODS and NEWS WRITERS!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LOOKING FOR MODS and  NEWS WRITERS! Empty LOOKING FOR MODS and NEWS WRITERS! Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:43 pm

hikkiFM

hikkiFM
Admin
Admin

Hell Asiaholics.. Well, as you can see, we have some forums that doesn't have mods yeah -.- so I decided to open a moderator position on who is willing and is active. And oh yeah news writers! To update us on what's going on on our beloved Asian Music and artist.

I have also added a new page, which is for the News articles.
here:
https://asiaholics.forumotion.com/portal.forum?pid=2&sid=4d6af14419c3d1668a110a20f3aa13c0

So if you're intested, just copy and fill up this form.

I am applying to be a: (Insert job here)
Name:
User name:
Experience:
Hours online:
Examples:
Why are you applying for this job?:
Comments: (Optional)

Looking forward to work with you!

and oh btw, see that CDJAPAN banner? click that if you want something to buy Very Happy and i will love you! mwah!

https://asiaholics.forumotion.com

2LOOKING FOR MODS and  NEWS WRITERS! Empty Re: LOOKING FOR MODS and NEWS WRITERS! Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:19 pm

Akaiken

Akaiken
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Currently, we're searching for Review Moderators and it will be of much help if members are interested in this position. And better if you're good at doing articles or reviews yourself so that we can ensure a quality moderation on the Review Section. Very Happy

3LOOKING FOR MODS and  NEWS WRITERS! Empty Re: LOOKING FOR MODS and NEWS WRITERS! Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:09 am

AJW1893Retrorian

AJW1893Retrorian
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

I am applying to be a: Moderator /Supermoderator
Name: Alexander
User name:AJW1893Retrorian
Timezone: EST -5:00
Experience: I've been a mod since our Jpop/Kpop Nation on iMeem and have experience moderating forums.
Hours online: 6+
Examples: I'm already a moderator of the Jrock and Tpop forums.
Why are you applying for this job?: Well, if we need mods, we might as well have experienced ones.
Comments: I could be a mod of the Ppop forums, if we can't find someone who listens to the genre, I could also mod any of the Tv/Drama and anime/Video Games forums.

4LOOKING FOR MODS and  NEWS WRITERS! Empty Re: LOOKING FOR MODS and NEWS WRITERS! Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:19 am

bL4qOut

bL4qOut
NEWS MOD/ Writer
NEWS MOD/ Writer

im an uploader in AsiaHolicPpop1.. can i be a news writer here ^_^ ...
by the way am i the only uploader in Ppop i think im the only one uploading stuffs i need some help..

5LOOKING FOR MODS and  NEWS WRITERS! Empty Re: LOOKING FOR MODS and NEWS WRITERS! Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:21 pm

hikkiFM

hikkiFM
Admin
Admin

bL4qOut wrote:im an uploader in AsiaHolicPpop1.. can i be a news writer here ^_^ ...
by the way am i the only uploader in Ppop i think im the only one uploading stuffs i need some help..

sure! congratulations! you're a news writer now! oh about that, i could see that... if im not mistaken, you're john right? -.- Let's see what we can do about that.

https://asiaholics.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum