AsiaHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[INFO] TO THE ADMINS, MODS and OTHER USERS

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[INFO] TO THE ADMINS, MODS and OTHER USERS Empty [INFO] TO THE ADMINS, MODS and OTHER USERS Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:38 am

pauljason

pauljason
Admin
Admin

Well, as some of you may know, most members of the AsiaHolics Team are students, I am a student, Hikki-nee is a student, jaemi33 is a student, eunmin, Edgar, and so on and so forth.

I entered college now, and the fact that my college is so strict with keeping grade standards, I appologize for that somehow, since I won't be going online that much anymore TT_TT.

I just want to thank everyone who supported this team expansion plan 2, which is the forums, and as much, I also would like to thank the team for helping.

Hikki-nee if you are reading this, well, I couldn't inform you personal since I don't have load for text or we did not meet on the chat, but I want to thank you and congratulate you for such a nice work you've done to the forum. And I also want to apologize since I cannot help that much now, TT_TT.

To the ASIAHOLICS TEAM, keep up the goodwork, I knw and trust you well, the reason you are not that active here in the forums is because you keep on working on the Youtube team. Well thanks for that and congratulations we were able to expand. I also want to remind you that never let any channel or our YT spirit die, since it is our FIRST home base and WHERE we STARTED. Thanks!

To the new members of the forums and new friends! Enjoy posting here and I hope in some time the link www.asiaholics.forumotion.com will become an official site named www.asiaholics.com ^_^

Thank you so much for your love, I can only thank you in the languages that I am familiar with, Salamat, Arigatou guzaimasu, Ghamsamida, Khob Khun Khrap, XieXie. ^_^

Ja mata ne minna san!

P.S. if you wanna study East Asian LAnguage, I recommend Nihonggo or Japanese, it's the Easiest ^_^

ASIAHOLICS FTW!! cheers

Wei Ming

Wei Ming
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Thanks also to you Paul and to the other admin who is incharge of AsiaHolics ^^ You all are so cool and nice...Don't worry Paul, I believe someday AsiaHolics will have its own official site Cool

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum