AsiaHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[NEWS] Ch. 2 Michishige Sayumi says she love AKB48!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

hikkiFM

hikkiFM
Admin
Admin

[NEWS] Ch. 2 Michishige Sayumi says she love AKB48! 5akqw0

It started yesterday when Sayumi at Kikukawa Show on solo talk when she mention that she like AKB48.It’s no secret that H!P and AKB48 fans aren’t on the best of terms and this comment only added more fuel to the fire.

[NEWS] Ch. 2 Michishige Sayumi says she love AKB48! Ighqj5

Soon after that, her blog was posted many bitter and protesting opinions by many fans. And it

is important that these fans are not “fmous”2ch fans but normal fans.
You probably know we Japanese Momusu and H!P fans dislike AKB48 very much. We doubt why does not Michishige know our fans’ minds? Some 2ch said “you like AKB,don’t you? So please resign from Momusu and join to AKB” or “You should not say such word like AKB48″

pity her,i hope she be strong ~

Here are the video that she state she love Akb48

source: jpopfun

https://asiaholics.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

ProPhoenix

Post Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:22 pm by ProPhoenix

It's stupid that there's such a rivalry between fan groups ... They are acting like little children trying to say that their choice is the best, while everyone should be able to decide for their own, even if you are an artist from another group...

But I'm kinda curious though, why did she do it, if she knew that their fans aren't on the best terms... Was/Is she trying to fight the rivalry between their fan groups or did she do it without any thinking about the possible consequences ?

Akaiken

Post Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:07 am by Akaiken

^agreed. I don't see a reason why fans fight like kids over two groups. I just hope that fans see this as a friendly rivalry or something and all be happy.

Geez...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum