AsiaHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[NEWS] “Hotaru no Hikari 2″ press conference, Ayase denies love rumors

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

elenko94

elenko94
NEWS MOD/ Writer
NEWS MOD/ Writer

Today was the press conference for NTV's upcoming summer dorama "Hotaru no Hikari 2" starring Ayase Haruka (25) and many reporters were curious to get a response from Ayase about her alleged relationship with actor Osawa Takao (42). Unsurprisingly she clearly denied the rumors. "There is nothing like that going on (between us)," she said.

[NEWS]  “Hotaru no Hikari 2″ press conference, Ayase denies love rumors Hotaru01

"Hotaru no Hikari 2" is the sequel to the popular drama series that aired in the summer of 2007. The story is based on a novel by Hiura Satoru and focuses on the life of Hotaru, a so-called "himono onna". Himono as in "dried fish", because she's a woman who refrains from love and rather lies around at home. The first season started with Hotaru ending up living together with the director at her workplace played by Fujiki Naohito (37). Eventually she experiences what it means to fall in love and this time she even starts to think about marriage.

Yasuda Ken (36), who will appear in the second season again, gave an advice to couples who are currently thinking about marriage. "I think it would be better to start living together before making that decision," he said. Ayase was impressed and responded, "I'll keep that in mind." About filming the sequel she said, "I'm happy that we are filming part two and will enjoy the filming."

Fujiki is happy too and joked about his age, "I'm happy that the drama is returning. It's been three years and the director is still the director, except that I've grown older… That's my personal problem, though."

Since this season's theme will be associated with "marriage," what does the cast associate with that topic? Ayase associated marriage with something "you are longing for", "a goal in your life" and with "parents". Mukai Osamu (28), a new addition to the cast, answered "Re:Start".

Itaya Yuka (34), Yasuda, Kimura Tae (39) and Fujiki all are already married and they all said that marriage means to become one with another person. Mukai can already feel the influence from all the married people around him, "At the moment I don't really want to get married anytime soon, but it feels like I'm surrounded by that topic everywhere…" His fans only wish him the best and shouted "Good Luck!" to cheer him up. "Thanks! I'll try to hurry," he responded with a bitter smile, knowing that he is approaching the thirty.

Usuda Asami (25) also attended the press conference.

[NEWS]  “Hotaru no Hikari 2″ press conference, Ayase denies love rumors Hotaru02

"Hotaru no Hikari 2" will be the new Wednesday 10pm drama of NTV and start with the first episode on July 07. The first episode will be 15 minutes longer.

Source:kawaii-joyuu

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum