AsiaHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[ARTIST] L'Arc~en~Ciel

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[ARTIST] L'Arc~en~Ciel Empty [ARTIST] L'Arc~en~Ciel Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:37 pm

Akaiken

Akaiken
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

A Japanese band composing of members hyde (vocals), tetsu (bass and leader), ken (guitar) and yukihiro (drums). Started in 1991 and has been a massive hit among fans for the past years. The name "L'Arc~en~Ciel" is a French term meaning "Rainbow Arc"

Well... judging from my sig and avvy, all of you should know that I'm a Laruku fan. XD

What do you guys think about the them and their songs?

Official Website: http://www.larc-en-ciel.com/

Last edited by Akaiken on Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

2[ARTIST] L'Arc~en~Ciel Empty Re: [ARTIST] L'Arc~en~Ciel Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:02 pm

ProPhoenix

ProPhoenix
AsiaFan
AsiaFan

I'm checking them out atm and I seem to like a few of their songs Smile just one thing : I study French at school and I'm almost 100% positive that a better translation for "L'arc-en-ciel" is just 'Rainbow' instead of 'Rainbow Arc'. I'm just saying xD

3[ARTIST] L'Arc~en~Ciel Empty Re: [ARTIST] L'Arc~en~Ciel Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:42 pm

elenko94

elenko94
NEWS MOD/ Writer
NEWS MOD/ Writer

I've listened a bit to their music, and overall i got a positive experience, one of my favourite songs is from an anime, im unsure what anime though..
But I really liked it Surprised

4[ARTIST] L'Arc~en~Ciel Empty Re: [ARTIST] L'Arc~en~Ciel Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:56 am

Akaiken

Akaiken
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

@Phoenix: Is that so? Well, I guess it should be noted. Very Happy and what are the songs you are liking from them, btw?

@elen: Maybe from Full Metal Alchemist?

5[ARTIST] L'Arc~en~Ciel Empty Re: [ARTIST] L'Arc~en~Ciel Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:08 am

engiss23

engiss23
AsiaNewbie
AsiaNewbie

Some time ago I listened to their songs a lot...now I prefer listening to VAMPS and the song they did for Full Metal Alchemist is one of my favorite songs.

6[ARTIST] L'Arc~en~Ciel Empty Re: [ARTIST] L'Arc~en~Ciel Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:59 pm

Akaiken

Akaiken
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

@engiss: Well, hyde's VAMPS is a lot more upbeat that L'Arc~en~Ciel. I guess that's what made you prefer them more now?

7[ARTIST] L'Arc~en~Ciel Empty Re: [ARTIST] L'Arc~en~Ciel Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:57 pm

engiss23

engiss23
AsiaNewbie
AsiaNewbie

Yes, that's pretty well it.

8[ARTIST] L'Arc~en~Ciel Empty Re: [ARTIST] L'Arc~en~Ciel Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:09 pm

Akaiken

Akaiken
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Well... even if all of the members have solo careers, they're still in tack as a band. They still never try to disband in the past years despite being busy from their solo works.

9[ARTIST] L'Arc~en~Ciel Empty Re: [ARTIST] L'Arc~en~Ciel Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:58 pm

hazuki00

hazuki00
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

first band that got me hooked to jrock

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum