AsiaHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How we started

+3
thappreluck07
Wei Ming
pauljason
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How we started Empty How we started Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:56 am

pauljason

pauljason
Admin
Admin

AsiaHolics started as a YouTube service team, focusing on the 3 main asian music genres mainly JPOP, KPOP and CPOP. The team is founded by Paul(me), Hikki, Edgar and Eunmin.

The main objective of the team is to promote asian music. We made a deal to provide the HD quality at the kpop channel which was managed by Edgar, Selphie and Jun. Our jpop channel was so hard to manage and to control because of the strict copyright policy of JPOP, so Hikki, the team leader, decided to move the jpop channel to our facebook account, to which copyright claimings are not yet rampant.

Soon we added our MP3, OST and MAIN channels.

At around first half of 2010, since asian music boomed, we've decided to expand our channels, adding up the different genres like VPOP, TPOP, and PPOP.

Following our REMIXES and CF channel, our MP3 channels which was also victim of copyright claimings were shut down and as a response to this, Yan and Hikki made the 1st asiaholic blog providing several download links of the latest and hottest albums.

So we decided to make this forums, not to only promote Asian Music, but to unite every fans of the different genres and to make worthwhile friendship.

^_^

2How we started Empty Re: How we started Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:36 pm

Wei Ming

Wei Ming
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Greetings from Malaysia !

Thanks to the founder of AsiaHolics (Hikki, Paul, Edgar and Eunmin.) cheers Now, everyone who love Asian Music with different personalities from all around the world will unite as a one part of "big family" in AsiaHolics. Very Happy So together we will give our support to expand AsiaHolics and promote Asian Music to music lovers from all around the world !

3How we started Empty Re: How we started Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:50 pm

thappreluck07

AsiaNewbie
AsiaNewbie

thank you soo much for creating a place for music lovers like us to enjoy!! I really enjoy watching your music videos keep up the great work!! ^_^

4How we started Empty Re: How we started Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:11 pm

Philkun

Philkun
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

ASIAHOLICS Fighting!

5How we started Empty Re: How we started Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:21 pm

hikkiFM

hikkiFM
Admin
Admin

thappreluck07 wrote:thank you soo much for creating a place for music lovers like us to enjoy!! I really enjoy watching your music videos keep up the great work!! ^_^

thanks for ur support too... this place wont be possible without u guys Smile

https://asiaholics.forumotion.com

6How we started Empty Re: How we started Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:59 pm

Rinoa_Selphie

Rinoa_Selphie
AsiaNewbie
AsiaNewbie

Thank you so much for creating AsiaHolics and inviting me to become one of the support team. mwaahh

https://www.youtube.com/user/koreanpride2

7How we started Empty Re: How we started Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:36 pm

eunmin

eunmin
Admin
Admin

Thanks for having me as one of the founders and I'm so sorry for not helping that much sometimes. Also, thanks for giving me an opportunity to be part of this great FAMILY and HOME. Love you guys! mwah!

https://www.facebook.com/eunmin25

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum