AsiaHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Masa Mix and JD relic

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Masa Mix and JD relic Empty Masa Mix and JD relic Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:46 pm

Syaoran

Syaoran
AsiaNewbie
AsiaNewbie

What do you think of the remix of Masa ? ( Username in youtube : mmmixes )

Personnally, I THINK THEY ARE WONDERFUL !!!!!!! I love them >.>, his remix is totally matching with the acapella of the Kpop songs.

And What do you think about the cover of JD Relic.

I think they are wonderful too LOLL !!! I specially love the Super girl and the Wedding dress cover ! They were fantastic =O What about you ?

2Masa Mix and JD relic Empty Re: Masa Mix and JD relic Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:34 am

Syaoran

Syaoran
AsiaNewbie
AsiaNewbie

I like Cityincolors too =O he just did a super remix not long ago like today LOLLL of Love ya + Prayer

3Masa Mix and JD relic Empty Re: Masa Mix and JD relic Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:05 am

ProPhoenix

ProPhoenix
AsiaFan
AsiaFan

Well, I like to listen to Masa's remixes once in a while... but I'm not really fond of all of them, to give an example from K-Bootie 3. I like Lolliphone 2 and Wanna A Rude Boy, but I don't like Run Up Run... and it's something that I have with all of his art (I consider it art ;D). Most remixes are good, others are rather meh... but overall I like what he does Smile

The good ones are mostly songs of which I like the originals and of which I think that the song itself is strong enough...
I'll take the same example as before, I like both SNSD's Run Devil Run and Muse's Uprising, but Masa's Remix of these songs is in my eyes too weak... The originals are really 'strong' songs, will I'd consider the remix rather weak ...

And I haven't heard of the other two O.O

Btw : his youtube name is mmixes (only two m's)...

4Masa Mix and JD relic Empty Re: Masa Mix and JD relic Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:38 pm

miss ruby

miss ruby
AsiaFan
AsiaFan

i liked Masa's remixes but not all of the songs some of them as ProPhoenix only the once i like

http://z7.invisionfree.com/boni

5Masa Mix and JD relic Empty Re: Masa Mix and JD relic Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:54 pm

Syaoran

Syaoran
AsiaNewbie
AsiaNewbie

Mee too I don't like all his remix but I like how he mixed them up, I mean some of them needed originalilty, as for JD relic, he's a singer that do kpop english cover. cityincolors ( alan ) he's not popular but he does great kpop cover ( korean version ) and great remix,

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum