AsiaHolics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[NEWS] SAWAJIRI ERIKA IN GLAMOROUS JULY 2010

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

hikkiFM

hikkiFM
Admin
Admin

[NEWS] SAWAJIRI ERIKA IN GLAMOROUS JULY 2010 27499301

Sawajiri Erika will grace the cover of the July edition of the fashion magazine "GLAMOROUS" and wear a wedding dress for the first time in her career and life. Life? Didn't she marry? Well, for her marriage one and a half years ago she decided to wear a traditional Japanese kimono despite her typical Western-oriented style.

At the meeting with the staff Erika suddenly said that she would like to try wearing a wedding dress and staff immediately prepared everything for a nice photo shooting. Actually Erika always preferred the traditional Japanese wedding kimono, but her mind changed in preparation for her older brother's wedding last month. Her sister-in-law tried on several gorgeous wedding dresses and awakened Erika's desire to try on some wedding dresses as well. Glamorous now decided to answer her desire.

All in all five different dresses made it into the magazine, from fluffily princess-like to a cute mini dress to a sexy cleavage dress. Of course she's looking amazing in all of them and the fresh angel-like image suits her a lot.

Some say that a marriage is the result of fate, but Erika thinks a bit a different now that she is going through a divorce. "I don't believe in fate. Everything is just the result of your own desire. I didn't intend to mix work with my private life, but unfortunately they overlapped each other this time...," she said.

Last month she already made her comeback in front of fans when she performed her new song "Treasure" at the GirlsAward2010 fashion show. In the magazine she now also revealed that she plans to further work on her music career including the filming of a new music video, become more active in the world of fashion and the world of art, and of course restart her acting career. She somehow plans to fuse them all into one big career.

However, there is one things she wants to do the most. "It all comes down to acting. That's what I want to do! I really would love to get a shot in a production again." She revealed. It's a fact that she loves acting and it's about time that she appears in a movie or a dorama again.

[NEWS] SAWAJIRI ERIKA IN GLAMOROUS JULY 2010 Dyaa9u

https://asiaholics.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

elenko94

Post Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:34 pm by elenko94

I loved her in 1 litre of tears, she was great in depicting Aya in it... I guess it's pretty nice to be able to try out different wedding dresses and getting photographed in them, but i rather pick a dress for when im going to get married i guess, it takes the fun out of it a bit when you're not going to "use" it

eunmin

Post Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:28 pm by eunmin

She's really great in 1 litre of tears. but i noticed the she changed a little..hehehe

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum